Hi Shaun,
The problem with the so-called Hackentosh Netbooks is they are just hacks. I've seen all kinds of hacks out there that try to emulate Mac OS X on standard PC hardware, but they are all flawed in some way. For example, there is suppose to be a hacked Mac OS Leopard image ffloating around on the internet that you can extract to an empty hard drive on your PC, reboot, and run Mac OS X Leopard on various desktops and laptops from HP, Compaq, Del, etc. However, it is very problematic. In some cases I've heard it runs fine, but in a lot of cases it won't even boot, or it gets to the startup screen and crashes. Anyway, the point is I think if a person wants to go Mac it is a good idea to actually own a Mac. It is much easier to run Windows on a Mac using Boot Camp than it is to run Mac OS on a Windows PC using PearPC or other emulation software.

shaun everiss wrote:
hmm what about trying to invest in a hackentosh I know you can make them with a
netbook, and I know they exist.