Hi Mike,
If you are talking about the new Genesis Engine being written in C++ it should run on 64 byt platforms just fine. Currently it is being compiled as a 32 byt application for x86 processors, and x64 processors should run games that use it with no problems. That is one of the reasons I am dropping support for .NET. The reason STFC and Mysteries of the Ancients won't run on Vista 64 is because I need to recompile the game specifying an x86 platform. Well, thanks to Microsoft the Express version of Visual C# will not let me do that. It defaults to "Any Platform" which means if you envoke it on a 64 byt .NET framework it will load as a 64 byt application, but the DirectX libraries are compiled for x86 processors. Instant crash. So the application and the libraries it supports have to be specifically compiled with the same target platform in mind. That's something I hope to correct when I can.
Smile.

Mike Maslo wrote:
Thomas:

Will it have vista 64 support?