I had to reinstall my iyp app yesterday when some files got corrupted.  I fixed
one problem but discovered another one.  Now when I get fs2004 up and running,
all is good, but when I load iyp the registered version, I get a chance to tab
around the dialog for a bit in iyp, then I lose speech entirely while the apps
are loaded unless, I'm back in the ms flight sim window where I can read menus,
but volume slider bars for example won't read right, and trying to check the
time for example with insert f12 doesn't work at all.  Also with push to talk
active I used to have to hit scroll lock twice to toggle it with jfw, now I
just need one press.  Its almost like jfw shuts down completely while in the
iyp window after a time and is completely silent in fs till a menu is
displayed.  I guess I have two questions, one, how do I put fs in window mode
as i can't minimize it while a flight is actually loaded, and two has anyone
found a way to hide the iyp window or windows cause I think it puts up two of
them?  I'm hoping that if the windows are minimized that one app might speak.
I don't think this is something I can turn over to their tech support as it
could vary well be considered a jfw issue.  Thanks much,
Scott