Hi.
for me, at least according to jfw, after a time the IYP window just disappears on me, til it errors out because of no registration being submitted. I suspect that in this latest update robert has unintentionally really knocked accessibility back to virtually 0. I have e mailed him trying to explain clearly the issues I am experiencing, but so far no response.
Have other people also tried e mailing him?
I am sure he will fix the accessibility issues when he can, unfortunately as I haven't even purchased IYP yet, I basically am stuck with a useless app because of the navigation problems. I can't even get my pilot number to purchase IYP because I literally just can't navigate its window to submit the registration and get the screen up displaying it. I hope he understands our problems lol. I guess we need to tell him in as much detail what we are facing, and if we have to mention various cursors such as jaws and pc I guess we need to explain the differences, as remember its no good complaining to him it doesn't work, he needs to be told from the ground up how we review the screen and the various techniques we use, he needs as much detail as possible so he can make things better for us. I guess ideally we wouldn't have to use the jaws cursor and it would be good if we could access registration with the regular pc cursor. I also tried to explain to him it would be good if the edit fields in the registration dialogue were labeled so we get names read such as e mail, key and name, when we tab into the fields, but not sure if he understood or not.