Okay folks, keep in mind that this data is preliminary at best cause I haven't
had time with the holliday to test it under the most basic of conditions, but
this is what I did and it restored about 70 percent of my jfw reading back to
me.  First do these things in this order, break this order and you risk
problems down the line.  First load up fs2004 and get your plane where you want
it.  Second, load up any real world weather if your going to use it.  Third,
load your flight plan or create and load your flight plan so that it can take
advantage of your updated weather conditions and move the plane to the correct
runway.  Fourth, unload jfw.  Fifth load iyp by either assigning it to a
shortcut key or by knowing where it will be on your desktop.  You can highlight
the icon prior to unloading jfw if you wish.  Finally, reload jfw and proceed
with your flight by getting back in to your flight sim window and working as
normal, if you must work in the iyp window following these steps outlined above
will keep jfw cursor keys and other keys working correctly.  Caution, unless
you have no choice, don't reset the system to cold and dark.  Apparently iyp
does something with grabbing keyboard control away from jfw, and the only way
to correct the situation is to load iyp first, then reload jfw.  I haven't had
a chance to test this out under flight conditions so if someone else gets to it
prior to my posting to the list, I'll leave it to them to post their findings.
I'll of course post my follow up when I can, but for now folks, its late for
me, its been a long day, and I just got home and figured I'd post this for
those adventurous souls that for whatever reason just haven't forced themselves
to that wonderful blissful state of existence we call sleep.  *snickers.  Take
care, and enjoy the remainder of your fourth.