From: "Angellko21" <lukas86.kak...@seznam.cz>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 05, 2009 8:06 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Menu of street fighter 4 for PC

I bring you short manual.When you launch Street fighter 4 for PC for the
first time,you must create own profile.If you have a problem,I can send my
profile.When you launch Street fighter 4 after this,you must wait to
music.You press enter.It said: Street fighter 4.You press enter to start and
yet enter to main menu.In the main menu you are now at arcade mode.Once down
arrow it is versus mode,twicegames for windows
3-chalenge mode
4-treining mode
5-player data
6-galery
and 7-options.
In the options you are now at button confyg
1 keyboard confyg
2-asynch MP device
3-screen confyg
4-Sound settings
The numbers are pressing down errow key.
In the sound settings you are now at bacground volume.You can change it to
press left arrow to minimize and right arrow to maximize music
volume.Default is 8 of 10.
1-SFX volume, make the same like music volume
2-Voice volume
And now I example fighters.You must return to the main menu to arcade
mode.Press enter and you are now to set difficulty level. Default is
medium,but you can change it to press left arrow.Left arrow is easyly
difficulty and when you don.t hear any beep after press left arrow,you are
in the easiest difficulty now.After set the difficulty,you press down
arrow.You can set the rounds winner.Default is three.Right arrow change to
five or seven.After next press down arrow, you are at time limit.Default is
99 seconds and right arrow change it to unlimited.:)You can press enter now
and you will be to fighters menu.:)You are in Abel.It is new fighter in this
version.The fighters are after four in rows.That means,that right arrow from
Abel is See wiper,next press right Arrow is Rufus and next is El future.Next
press of right arrow is Abel again.You must press up arrow after returning
to Abel and it is:
Em pison, right arrow is Sagat, next is Vega and next is Balrog
After returning to Em pison press up arrow twice and it is:
Ehonda, right arrow is Zangief, Guile and Ken.
After returning to Ehonda, press again up arrow and it is:
Dhalsim, Blanka, Chan li and Ray.
It is 16 fighters, but if you win, some unlocks you.
Uf, sorry for my bad English.
It helps you little?:)
Thanks very much.:)
Lukáš Kakara