I don't care in either case dark.
one major reason I did not bother was because things have always run, saying
that I have semi hal 5.21 the only part of hal that is 5.21 is the program
itself.
the sam and intercepters are 11.01 and 2.50 respectively so its not as if I
have stopped upgrading alltogether.
I have hal on 2 other systems for updating purposes.