To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 3:45 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Any Good Gamebook-style Games Out There?

Hi there,
I thought Sryth is the game I'm looking for. However, after looking through the archives of this mailing list, I figured it has in fact fell in the trap I feared it would.

So, does anyone know of a game that is mainly the style of gamebooks? I've seen http://www.ffproject.com but it is just a series of books, not with the same depth as Sryth, and ending quite soon. I like the Arborella books quite a lot, but the bad thing is that I have to do all this calculations and stuff, and with the whole book in front of you, you can't help but sometimes cheat. :)

And after all, they all have a set plot, and are not like an online gamebook (like what I thought Sryth to be, before I saw it's dungeons and stuff).

So, does anyone know of a website that is like that?
Thanks!
---
Contact info:
Skype: parham-d