Hi list.
I am wondering, if someone can please advise me what I am doing wrong with my pilot number in IYP.

I have at last got a microphone, and so am now able to talk to IYP.

I ask it what my pilot number is,
and it gives me a number, but when I fill it in the purchase box the site complains the number doesn't match my e mail address.

I will write how IYP is pronouncing my number, and then what I am putting in the pilot number field on the purchase page.

So IYP is pronouncing my pilot number as
1 2 5 5 niner
I am putting number
12559 into the pilot number box, is that write? or am i doing something wrong with the way I input it.