Hi list.
As well as the pilot number problem on the IYP website, I am experiencing another problem.

I can't seem to set a destination airport in IYP.
I am able to create my flight plan ok, at least I think its creating and loading, as I am being asked at the end of creating if I want to move my aircraft to the departure airport.

However, when I try to set my destination airport in IYP I am saying make the destination airport kilo sierra victor, and IYP just sits there for a minute, and then my laptop lets out a long beep.

In case anyone is interested, kilo sierra victor is a military airport out in navada.

I have checked and KLSV is the correct designation I should be using with IYP, and flight simulator knows about this particular airport.

So I would appreciate any help, as I really don't want to go bothering robert evry day lol. I just don't think a beep is very helpful lol.