Hi:

What is pm?? How do I connect or talk to you?? I need connection info but
not know how to contact you.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Harun
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 11:15 AM
To: gamers
Subject: [Audyssey] BPP Flyin, July 10 2009

Ahoy.

I'll be (attempting to) host a Flyin tonight, Friday July 10 2009, at 2200
Zulu (1700/5PM Central) for Minneapolis Center (ZMP).

If you'd like to join, you need FS9, IYP/FSNav, and Teamspeak. Also, try to
use flightplans.

You can contact me on PM to get connection information.

Hope to see you in the skies!