hi list.
I am wondering, does anyone know any ways to get in touch with the guy who runs azabat games? as I want to discuss purchasing one of his titles individually rather than a hole volume.
I tried e mailing him, but my message got bounced back.
does anyone know if he is on this list? or any alternative way to contact him?