Ahoy!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/319l6j

I've just made a test for adding TTS Voices as ATC controllers, and the first
test (Scansoft Tom) worked great.
I'm looking for other people who could handle the CPU workload of converting
the script files (around 1400 txt files) into mp3, and then process them with
other TTS Voices.
I've used: Textaloud for converting TXT to mp3. And Goldwave for snipping the
silence, converting to unsigned PCM WAV, and normalizing.
Each voice is about 10MB to download when finished.

I'm hoping that we can get different voices with different accents.

Anyone interested?

Cheers,