Hi.

I've been testing braillesoft's games in order to write a page for
audiogames.net (and because i'm always up for trying new things).

I'm running into a problem with crocodile dentist though, I don't seem to be
able to use my arrow keys to cycle through the teeth for some reason. They just
cycle through the reply I typed in when i answered "yes" to recieve
instructions, and flicking in and out of the game window didn't seem to work.

Any suggestions?

Beware the Grue!