Hi.

To repeat, I'm having an issue with crocodile dentist! I can't use the curser
keys to go through the teeth, they just scan over the letters in the text input
box.

I did ask this before but either I missed the reply, or my message got lost
somewhere in the pile (as I've noticed sometimes happens on this list), ---
this is of course nobody's fault, it's just what happens with a list with a lot
of traffic, but sinse I'm trying to get some work done for audiogames.net I'd
appreciate some advice over this issue.

Beware the Grue!