Hi Robyn,

To get my golf game, just go to my web site.  The file name is wingolfx.exe and
The file can be found on my free windows sapi5 text to speech games page.
Please do first get the winkit.zip file and run the setup.exe in it before
installing the golf game.  The winkit.zip file is the first file on my free
windows sapi5 text to speech games page.

http://www.kitchensinc.net

HTH

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 100 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA