Okay folks, because I like a challenge I'm trying to land the smaller aircraft
and this is what happens for sure on the smaller planes and to a lesser extent
on the lear.  I'm making my landing just fine to the runway but when I hit
using its your plane, the aircraft hits and bounces and comes down again hard.
What keyboard keys do I need to use to pitch up and flare the aircraft at the
point where michelle lets go of the airspeed?  I can't tell you how many
simulated tires I must have dam near destroyed on landing the sounds of my
bounces are nice.  Thanks much,
Scott