Hi Scott,
Most of the planes I've seen land have their nose pointed up as if they were taking off and their wing wheels touch down first then the nose lowers and touches last while the plane slows down.
Maybe you don't have the nose Pointed up enough.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Shade" <s.sh...@mchsi.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 7:15 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] I could use a tip

Okay folks, because I like a challenge I'm trying to land the smaller aircraft and this is what happens for sure on the smaller planes and to a lesser extent on the lear. I'm making my landing just fine to the runway but when I hit using its your plane, the aircraft hits and bounces and comes down again hard. What keyboard keys do I need to use to pitch up and flare the aircraft at the point where michelle lets go of the airspeed? I can't tell you how many simulated tires I must have dam near destroyed on landing the sounds of my bounces are nice. Thanks much,
Scott