Hi tom,

Here is how to avoid copyright.
1. use characters from the old icelandic saggas.
2. Use characters from Irish mythology.
3. use characters from the finnish mythology called the kalyvala. those
mythologies is where most of our fantasy comes from. at one time they were
pagan religions but thanks to them we now have fantasy like narnia and the lord
of the rings and stuff. But I bet if you could base games directlly off
characters in those old mythlogies you could avoid copyright.

Josh

Join me on klango at www.klango.net visit and sign my petition at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/coda1234/petition.html
and visit my blog at: http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net follow me on twitter at