Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 8:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] error when starting ten pin alley

I can think of two options. One is to copy the error message into your Windows clipboard, and then do a search for the meaning with your favorite search engine. The other is to contact Draconis Entertainment's tech support. HTH
---
Shepherds are the best beasts.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gandalf" <gand...@fledermausworld.de>