To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 11:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Technoshock file hosting

I'll do it

On 7/24/09, dark <d...@xgam.org> wrote:
Hi.

Someone on the audiogames.net forum reported that the Technoshock homepage
is down.

I put the setup files for both the game and update patch into a zip folder
and stuck them on sendspace, ---- but obviously that's just a temporary
solution.

If the homepage is down perminantly, any chance that Tom Ward, X site, or
someone else who looks after old Audiogames could host them?

just in case anyone wants it while it's there, the sendspace link for the
folder is http://www.sendspace.com/popup_directlink.html

Btw, if anyone does decide to host the thing, I'd appreciate knowing so I
can fix the download links in the audiogames.net database.

Beware the Grue!

website: Nickhelms.net
sip phone number: 360-526-6509
Skype: Nickster919