To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2009 6:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Technoshock file hosting

That sendspace link doesn’t work.

On 7/25/09, piotr machacz <piterm...@gmail.com> wrote:
true. wish there were a few more things added to it like some more
navigation aids, but yes.

On 7/25/09, Bryan Peterson <bpeterson2...@cableone.net> wrote:
It is unfortunate that the developer seems to have discontinued work on
the
game. Despite the extremely high frustration factor, at least for me, the
game did have a great deal of potential. I never did get past story 3
though.
Gabba gabba hey!