aah cool.
unfortunately I went to a party last night and woke up rather late, with
another party this afternoon and having only just got through the chores and
other things its appearing that I just plain can't go on the side again.
time seems to be flying me away from any airport, I will land but not in any
actual time for anything, such is life.
The party went on last night later than planned and although I could in theory
make the time I just got tired and needed to sleep.