Has anyone gotten the chess program to work on a Pac Mate with firmware 4.61?
I cannot get the game to speak moves, nor can I successfully convey my move to
the program.  I've tried entering e4 as well as e2e4 with no success.  Also,
what is the cost of the game?  The demo only allows 5 games to be played.  Any
assistance with this game will be appreciated.  Also, what is a question mark
on a BX unit?
---
Shepherds are the best beasts.