Hi,
Unfortunately I don't. As it happens I am looking for fantacy sound effects as well, and am coming up really short. So if anyone knows where I can obtain good, high quality, free fantacy sounds let me know.

Greg wrote:
Hello Everyone,
The mud called Six Dragons has just recently recieved MSP support.  SO far they
have a small sound pack to download.  I was wondering if someone knew of a good
website to download free fantasy sound effects they could use to make there
sound pack better.  If so could you let me know?
Thanks in advance,
Greg W.