Hi Kevin,

My high and low game is not even on my site.  It is just a simple sample guess
the number game that I have sent to anyone who was interested in game
programming.  It includes the annotated source code and is written in Visual
Basic 6 and uses DirectX 8.1 and the sapi5 text to speech engine.

That's it.

BFN

    Jim

C programmers don't have the BASIC instincts.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA