Hi list.

I am wondering if someone could please give me a very simple guide to using the radio in IYP?

as I tried listening to the podcasts again with IYP, and to be honest I was completely confused, as nick did a good job with the podcast over all, but particularly at the beginning he wasn't really explaining things well he was just pushing things and saying ok now i'm talking to the controler etc, or now i'm getting the weather information.

he didn't say ok to get the weather information i press ` then press 1 so many times or to file my flight plan i press ` then press 1 so many times or to respond to this i press ` and then 3, he wasn't talking through the steps of what he was doing.

so I would really appreciate a guide to using the radio right from getting clearance to take off, and then using it throughout the flight.

also, how do I set my departure frequency, and what are the different navs for as in 1 2 and 3?

lastly, as the forum was annoying to navigate, robert has set up a google group instead, I think everyone who is using or wants to get into using fs2004 and IYP should join it. as at the moment it only has 6 members, and I think we should demonstrate to robert that there is a large number of people who use IYP.