HI liam and all
I must say the ending sequence of the super liam game is a bit sad.
big
Spoiler
Space
When liam kills x1, x1 explodes and then you  hear the credits accompanied
by music and  fireworks.
Then liam is heard congrachulating himself for defeating x1.
Then he finds a crystal and then he is swallowed into the earth.
I think x1  was responsible for liam's death.
I think x1 probably set up a bomb or something that caused  the earth to
swallow liam.
It would, however, sound more appropriate if x1 warned liam at the start of
the x1 battle that  he set up a bomb or something that will cause liam to be
swalloed by the earth.
In  other words:
When liam enters the 3 platforms x1 is suppose to say something like the
following:
"well liam, if you kill me. Remember the earth is going to swallow you.
Don't think if you kil me, you wil be safe.
Moo ha ha ha
Something like that.
So my suggestion to liam is  either to give the game another ending sequence
such as doctor cork congratulating liam, or cause x1 to warn liam if he kill
x1, he will be swalloed into the earth.