Oh no!
I just went into my program files directory and into the alien outback
subdirectory and I could not found  saved game  files there.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org]on
Behalf Of Nicol
Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2009 10:27 AM
To: gamers
Subject: [Audyssey] a Giganticbug in alien outback!

Hi all
I found a giant bug in  alien outback.
If you saved a game by pressing q and at a later stage you press escape,that
saved  game is erased.
I want to play the bonus levels.
If you select start level from the main menu,  you  CAN't play the bonus
level.
It only allows you to pick a level from level 1 to level6.
This is what happens:
at the start of wave3 level1  I press q and my  game  is saved.
So now I load that GAME from THE MAIN MENU.
IN WAVE 4 IT HAPPENS THAT A SHIP LANDED, SO NOW I CANNOT PLAY THE BONUS GAME
BECAUSE A SHIP HAS LANDED.
NOW I pressed escape and I tried loading my game I saved on wave3 but now I
hear an invalid selection sound if I press enter on load game.
This is definitely a giant bug.
Does alien outback store a saved game on my hard drive the same as g m a
games does?
If so, I can easily back up that saved game and use it when I need it.