hi,
actually it's not exactly that. first of all, they don't work on certain computers. that is correct. once my asttempt at playing the demo of shoot on someone's desktop with xp, nvda and the command prompt yielded a slow game. it took like 15 seconds after you hit enter to actually get the result, but it's not the case everywhere. I had no problems playing with xp and NVDA, or vista with NVDA but the pc speaker beeps were not quite working. that seemd to effect only vista another of my friends fixed the problem he had by lowering the priority of the games and imho if someone wants these games I don't see what is a problem with at least trying to see if they work on his or her machines. I'm well aware that they don't work everywhere, and if needed I could write some file with fixing common issues people had like repeating speech or slowe game play. and I won't mension how many people play old mainstream games on modern day machines.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Vlasak" <p...@pcsgames.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2009 1:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] old dos games under windows?

Hi Josh,
No, the old PCS games are not available for people with today's computers.
You would need a windows 98 operating system, and a hardware based synthesizer like deck talk or double talk to get them to work.
This is the system they were designed for.
As I don't wish to take messages about the dos game not running I do not plan on selling them or putting them up for free.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <jkenn...@gmail.com>