Greetings  gamers
I am proud to announce my first game recording done in  pipe2.
 I have used a program called step voice recorder version 1.7.
It's a small program with easy controls such as pressing enter will start
recording and space is used to stop the recording or the playback and also
to play the recording.
I hope this is the first of many exciting game recordings from me.
I plan to record game play in the near future  where I chat to gamers  while
I am playing.
I have bought myself a microphone but it seems like it is broken so I have
to go back to the store and insist on  either a replacemen or a  refund.
So here is my first game recording where I play pipe2 on easy difficulty.
In This recording I am not talking, butI hope to make game recordings in the
near future where I can  chat with you all.
So I hope you enjoy this recording.
Let me know what you think of the sound quality.
If you know this recording program, and you kno of a way to improve the
sound quality, let me know.
Here is the url
http://www.sendspace.com/file/96srwv
enjoy