Just wanna say that it is a very fun and easy to play game- great for passing the time and to hone one's reflexes. I've been reading alot of the Star Wars books, particularly the X-Wings series, and have been hoping to come accross something that'd allow me to try out an X-wing dogfight rofl. I think if Jim got the time, he can probably just modify this game a bit with new sounds and text, and I'd have our first audio Xwing fighter game.