hello jim,
speaking of that, would it be possible for you to add in the multi player support at 1 pc the dos version of simon had? before I was used to compete with my sister and see who goes farther but now it's a litle harder to do it. also the dos "go" sound is way better than the windows beep you get now. that got me confused a couple times.

To: "Josh" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2009 10:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] dos games again

Hi Josh,

Just wanted to mention that I have converted all of my dos games to windows versions. Personally I think that the windows versions are much better. You know because they use DirectX rather than shelling out to use an external sound player program. Plus I like the sapi5 voices. The only advantage that I can even think of is that the dos versions do put text to the screen rather than to the sapi5 text to speech engine.

BFN

    Jim

DOS never says "EXCELLENT command or filename"...

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA