To: "gamers list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2009 11:37 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] sound ts

Hi,
Do people on here still play sound-rts? or has that game lost its popularity amongst the blind community? it would be cool if you could add characters like dwarves and elves and stuff and make different mods for it.

Josh

Join me on klango at www.klango.net visit and sign my petition at: http://www.petitiononline.com/coda1234/petition.html and visit my blog at: http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net follow me on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/jkenn337