Disabling the UAC on Vista did help me install the Kitchensinc games. It also
sorted out another problem I'd been having getting the Cepstral voices running
on my computer. The voices would install properly and they would speak after a
restart of the machine, but they would continue to say they weren't licensed
even after I'd entered the licensing information. So I tried uninstalling the
voices and disabling the UAC during the reinstallation and licensing process
and it worked just fine. So thanks to all of you who suggested it.
You have acquired the skill of Weaponry Theremin.
Your current level of mastery is 10 Apprentice.