If you want to say what's going to be in the next version of Mach 1 TTS, I'll be listening. Thanks. (grin)
---
Shepherds are the best beasts.
To: "shaun everiss" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 2:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] kitchen's puppy game

Hi Shaun,

It will be some time before I get to writing the space shooter game as I have a few projects already lined up. Not sure what sounds I will find for it yet. I do have one folder with over thirty nine thousand sound files in it. And some times I still can not find the sound I am looking for.

BTW Right now I am still working on version 2 of Mach 1 tts.

BFN

    Jim

All I can find is this old wrapping paper. Oh, well! I guess it'll have to do for the present.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA