Hi all

I am just curious.

Those of you who play alien outback.

What is the most difficult level where you were able to get to the bonus
round without  any landers?

I can  only get a bonus game after level1, perhaps level2 but no further
than that.

>From level3 onwards the ships descend so quickly that there is no chance
to have no landers.

Last Sunday I have  discovered something.

This is just  my personal  experience.

I do not know about the nukes, but if you shoot a ship by means of a
missile, then you won't be able to go to the bonus round.

I had no landers on the whole of level1 and I  shot quite a number of
ships with missiles and I did not go through to the bonus game.

I was taken straight to level2.

So I just have a feeling its because I used missals.

If anyone were able to get a bonus game after level3 or higher, its much
appreciated if you can share your strategy with me to get no landers.

Please Note: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice