Hi Michael,
Well, one browser based game you might like to try is Sryth. It has a huge number of quests, lots of stats, and there is a lot of free content. Subscribing to a paid guild membership will give you more quests, better stats, gear, and so on, but if you want to play it with a free subscription you can. You can find it here.
http://www.sryth.com
As far as free audio games goes just about every accessible game developer has one or two you can play. Here is a few developers that offer both commercial and free games on their web sites.
First, my web site
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com
has a few free games for download, and I have several more I hope to be adding to the web site in the not too distant future. BSC Games has a couple of free games like Deecout and Bobby's Revenge that you can get from their web site.
http://www.bscgames.com
GMA Games has a few free games such as Mind Buster and Solitaire as well as a few commercial games that you can get from their web site.
http://www.gmagames.com
Then, there is L-Works. Liam has a few free games you might like such as /Super Egg Hunt, The Great Toy Robbery, Duck Hunt, etc. You can get them from his web site.
http://www.l-works.net
As far as text based games try the interactive fiction archive. It has hundreds of text based games. It can be found here.
http://www.ifarchive.org
HTH

michael barnes wrote:
i would like to know where i can play free browser base games i do know about ffproject.com and where i can find free audio games i know about kitchensinc.net and where i can find text base games if someone out there have any info let me know