To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 9:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Question about top speed 2

Hi,
TopSpeed 2.1 includes a utility pack that I wrote to assist in the building of tracks and vehicles. If you prefer you can make your own cars and tracks using Notepad and a voice recorder. If you are using TopSpeed 2.0, the utility pack is not included in this version. I'm glad you mentioned that actually, because it's reminded me to put the program onto my website.
Hope this helps.
Regards,
Damien.