Is james north  still alive?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org]
On Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 06 August 2009 06:32 AM
To: Charles Rivard; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] super liam versus danger city

Hi Charles,
Yes, he did. He gave me lots of documentation as far as program
outlines, his notes, etc. I also found James North to be a fairly decent

Visual Basic programmer. I think my only complaint was that he was using

Visual Basic 6 instead of Visual Basic .NET, and the fact he created
this graphical level editor that was completely unaccessible. Thus
requiring me to rewrite the project in any case.

Please Note: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice