Hello

I've encountered the following error when running real racer 1.3:

GameEngine.exe - Common Language Runtime Debugging Services
Application has generated an exception that could not be handled.graphic 603
Process id=0x11cc (4556), Thread id=0x15f0 (5616).
Click OK to terminate the application.
Click CANCEL to debug the application.

I'm not sure whether a direct X problem or a .net framework problem caused
this.

Dickson

database 4314 (20090807) __________

http://www.eset.com