hi josh,
the game will be renamed to STDA star trek: deadly alliance. well there are no updates cause mota's still being worked on. the rest of the message goes to thomas, this is coming from my self and people that heard about this everything is good but people seem to not like the new fleet. they prefer to stick with the current 5 ships rather than take new names that are foreign for some people. another idea people don't seem to be happy about is getting rid of the defiant. and another thing you didn't thought of before was a tractor beam, that's another feature to have.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <jkenn...@gmail.com>
To: "gamers list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 1:48 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] star trek final conflict

Hi,

I haven't seen an update to star trek final conflict in awhile. Will that game be updated soon? I would like to be able to use the main deflector as a weapon and stuff.

Josh

Join me on klango at www.klango.net visit and sign my petition at: http://www.petitiononline.com/coda1234/petition.html and visit my blog at: http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net follow me on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/jkenn337