Hello, this is just a friendly reminder that ot messages are not to be sent to the list.

Many thanks from your friendly co-moderator.

On 8/10/2009 1:47 AM, Johnny Tai wrote:
Right, just finished listening to the uploaded file, and here comes the
review:

I must say, this is surprising good work. I dare say that this
approaches an audiobook reader level, and the recording is quite clear.
I'd personally like to get more description on the characters, what they
look like, fat, thin, what they wear, etc, but I know some people don't
like that when trying to figure out the plot.
Alot of expressions in the reading, another real good point.
I think, with a strong script, several voice actors/actresses, and sound
effects/music in the background, this can be turned into a very nice
radio drama material- though, there's nothing wrong with keeping it
simple as it is since it is already very nicely done.

I can honestly say that if I came across a whole series of this
somewhere for sale, I'd happily pay for these.
The punisher is one of my favorite Marvel chars, and I never did have
the chance to read comics about him.

You can add me on as one of your supporters on this project, and if
there's a list being made for this, I'd be happy to be on it.

Might want to give a warning about sex and strong languages and
graphical violence before beginning with the comic though, just to fan
off the more screamish readers who might not know what or who the
Punisher is and what he's all about.

Johnny ST Tai

LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.

Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling-also offering private,
one on one self defense training- call or email to book your appointment
today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

Listen to, or buy our music at: