Hi guys,
  For those of you into strategic gameplay with friends and strangers online,
you outta come check out Blind Adrenaline's card room.
  We've now got draw poker up there and its working well, so now we offer
hearts, hold em and draw poker.
  You can create your own tables with your own rules for each of the games, so
for instance you can make a draw poker game with $500 antes and select from
either draw 3, draw 4 to an ace, or draw 5.
  You can also play sit and go style with both poker games, which are like mini
tournaments where you put up an entry fee, and the top 3 finishers split the
winnings up amongst themselves. This is a very popular way for folks to play
not only on my site, but also on real money sites.
  If you haven't checked it out yet, go on over to
http://www.blindAdrenaline.com/cardRoom
 and get yourself a free 14 day trial.
  after that, it is only $3.95 a month.
  Oh yeah, also forgot to mention we now have built in voice chat if you like
to talk to your friends while playing.
  Tons of other stuff I've not mentioned here, but you can get all details on
the card room site.
  We hold tutorial sessions on various voice chat sites from time to time as
well for those of you not familiar with the card games, so don't stay away just
because you don't know how to play yet.
  Feel free to ask me if you have any questions.
  Hope to see you on the tables soon.
 Che
c...@blindadrenaline.com