hey there,
my trial is long gone but I do want to check the poker out. by any chamce could you at least give me 14 days more or something? I like how all in play does it. beta stages, you get access to the only game for 14 days. final release, celebration, 14 days free for everyone. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Che" <c...@blindadrenaline.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 7:03 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Online card room update from Blind Adrenaline

Hi guys,
For those of you into strategic gameplay with friends and strangers online, you outta come check out Blind Adrenaline's card room. We've now got draw poker up there and its working well, so now we offer hearts, hold em and draw poker. You can create your own tables with your own rules for each of the games, so for instance you can make a draw poker game with $500 antes and select from either draw 3, draw 4 to an ace, or draw 5. You can also play sit and go style with both poker games, which are like mini tournaments where you put up an entry fee, and the top 3 finishers split the winnings up amongst themselves. This is a very popular way for folks to play not only on my site, but also on real money sites.
 If you haven't checked it out yet, go on over to
http://www.blindAdrenaline.com/cardRoom
and get yourself a free 14 day trial.
 after that, it is only $3.95 a month.
Oh yeah, also forgot to mention we now have built in voice chat if you like to talk to your friends while playing. Tons of other stuff I've not mentioned here, but you can get all details on the card room site. We hold tutorial sessions on various voice chat sites from time to time as well for those of you not familiar with the card games, so don't stay away just because you don't know how to play yet.
 Feel free to ask me if you have any questions.
 Hope to see you on the tables soon.
Che
c...@blindadrenaline.com