Hi Josh,
Everything is done in real time. So if a flight takes six hours in real life it will take the same time on the simulator. If you aren't into doing long flights then you should plan for a short flight rather than a long one.
Smile.

Josh wrote:
Hi,
If I plan a flight from Philadelphia to california wouldit take very longin the simulator? is time in the sim analogous to real-time flight? also can you save your game and come back to it later?
Josh

Join me on klango at www.klango.net visit and sign my petition at: http://www.petitiononline.com/coda1234/petition.html and visit my blog at: http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net follow me on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/jkenn337