De: "Shadow Dragon" <elementalult...@hotmail.com>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Quarta, 12 de Agosto de 2009 14:09
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] Magic: the Gathering

All the trading card games sims I've found have been rather heavily flash or
java based, and very obviously graphical. A lot of them are built with
direct immage scans so its highly unlike that unless it was done with
spacific intent for the blind that anyone would program in text versions of
all the cards since the cards text could be read directly from the immage.
I'd love to find an online accessible trading card game though, but I think
it'll have to be created rather than found.