Hi Christopher,
Can you be more specific? Are we talking the triditional paper and pen roll playing game guides, rule books, etc? Are we talking about a web based RPG version? Are we talking about a PC version? When it comes to Dungeons and Dragons there is a lot of material, and it would help to know specifically what you are after. For example, I have many of the 2.0 and 3.0 guides in text format as well as many of the Dungeons and Dragon novels and short stories. So there is accessible Dungeons and Dragons stuff out there, but I need more information what you are looking for.

christopher huby wrote:
good evening all,
does any one know if there is an accessible version of dungeons and dragons available. if any one could help me I would be most grateful. Regards Christopher Huby
Email: christopher.h...@blueyonder.co.uk
Email2: christopher.h...@hotmail.co.uk
Mobile: 07967603395.
Skype: christopherhuby1.