To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 4:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Game Chat Reminder

hmmmph.
we did ask for it you know.
are we presuming no one wants to chat?
I don't because it doesn't fall inside my time slots necessarily.
on that note we really need to get access to something, onj1.andrelouis.com with default teamtalk ports has a games room, o...@andrelouis.com is the guy's mail address, I don't think he'd mind us using his servers.
hmmm.
we did ask for this chat message.