Hi,

I'm having serious problems with this. It keeps bugging out saying that
I have a problem with the connection when I'm very connected. It's
happened 5 times or so within 10 minutes. Sometimes it's ok, other times
it's really not good at all which makes the game almost unplayable.

I wanted to go back to a previous update but every time I refused the
update, it basically shut the programme down.

I'm having this problem on 2 different machines. 1 a netbook and the
other a DIY pc. Both running xp sp3 with all the propper components that
are required. Am also using windoweyes 7.1 as well.

Any thoughts on this and when this bug can be fixed?

Many thanks.